Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Still going!

Sorry I haven't updated for a few days, but a lot has been going on. Today Kristi Mayo put together a press release for our event that is in my opinion FREAKING AWESOME!!! We should start getting it out to people later this week or early next week, hopefully it will get us a little exposure. Yesterday the fundraiser was a topic of discussion on a radio program in the Bay Area, the DJ is a Iraq War vet that said he will continue to promote our fundraiser the best he can.

I have had a lot of people ask who has donated for the raffle, so on Sunday I will compile a list of all businesses that I have received gift cards or donations from, as well as people who have donated. I will do this at the end of every month, those who donate need a little recognition in my opinion! I have a lot of verbal "yes I will donate" from many businesses, but only the ones who have completed the task will be recognized. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment